Ridin’ low in Gun Wavin New Haven this weekend.
- Piper: What are you doing?
- Me: Reading.
- P: Reading what?
- Me: Stuff. Blogs. Articles. Information.
- P: Well stop doing that. You're talking to me.
- Piper: I have an interview with Stacey Bendet.
- P: I am going to have to get a dress from Rent The Runway or Anthro.
- Me: Why? That seems a bit ridiculous.
- P: Cormac! It will not be. It's Stacey Bendet. She will be judging my every move.
One of the reasons I watch Warehouse 13.
Actually if there were 13 reasons she is easily 6 of them.
- Piper: Over
- P: IT DOESN'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!!??
- P: I LOVED IT and now I am so sad
- Me: Seriously? You didn't know everyone dies?
- P: No I didn't know :( :( that made me so sad
- Me: hahahahah you never read it? it was required reading for us
- P: No :( boooooo
- P: Like literally I loved the entire thing, loved it. And now I hate it.
- Me: *facepalm* that's ok. The book wasn't really that good anyway.
- P: WHAT no. I don't believe you.
- P: He really loved her :(
- P: meep meep*
- *sad noises
- Me: http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/post/50069315487/when-i-text-my-friend-and-all-i-get-back-is-k
- Piper: HAHHA so accurate
- Piper: more like "sorry i'm you're ridicuously lovely girlfriend who just wants affection."
if you don’t have an “about me” or at least a small bio I don’t even bother with your shitty blog.