So even though my “date” on Friday jumped ship, I have two more this week. One of them I have been dying to ask out for a very long time and finally got the balls to just ask her. That one is Thursday and surprisingly I got asked out on Sunday for a date on Friday. The plans:
- Thursday: She wants me to pick something that would be very “me”. To me this means she is open and willing to be surprised. So the plan? Take her to one of my favorite joints to eat which is this little hole in the wall type of place that makes a great hot dog then go play pool.
- Friday: Movie and dinner. I make the dinner she picks the movie.
Ladies, thoughts? Do you wish more guys would ditch the “dinner and drinks” and do something fun and different? Or are you all for a nice fancy dinner for the first date? What would be your ideal first date?
- raisingirl18 likes this
- coupe-et-colle answered:A good first date can be a museum visit/live music & drinks.. or dinner afterwards. It opens up so much discussion naturally. Movies.. meh.
- nancysun answered:dinner / drinks good for date 1. out of the box better for date 2. been stuck on some bad 1st dates because *i’ve* wanted more originality.
- section9 likes this
- maggiemcg answered:fun & different always wins. esp if there’s an activity so not just staring at each other. walk/stopping into record store/for a drink =ideal
- stateofdate reblogged this from guyinthestreet and added:
- stateofdate likes this